Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just something you should know...

I JUST GOT INTO THE MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
ON MY BIRTHDAY
FOR
HANSON
!!!!!!!!!
I am bloomin obsessed with Hanson.  They're my favorite band, bar none.  They've started tours and had concerts on my birthday before but NEVER somehwere I could actually go to.  Now I was only 4 when they first came out in 1997, but in '04 i found out about them when VH1 still played indie artists and had some variety, and ever since then I've been hooked!  
As you can see this is a MOE, so yes, I am a Fan Club member, I have been for a few years now, and proud.  I display my card proudly when the opportunity arises. WHAT ALL THIS MEANS is that all they are going to play is completely new songs to a small group of people.  SO GOOD.
I promise not to rave about Hanson any chance I get (that's what Facebook is for) only when it really matters
but I will leave you with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment