Friday, September 11, 2009

"I'm one of the Chosen Ones. I was wandering the Bassian desert, and I've reached the Vanderbilt Promised Land."

It's time to whore out someone else's website for a change; http://meesterbate.org/
Besides the awesome name they post one photo or video or quote from Leighton Meester/Blair Waldorf a day, that is all.  not a ton of commentary, no gossip(ironically), and no bull.  Leighton/Blair is the best thing to make a cold rainy day such as this just a little bit more New York (as if that was possible).



Did I ever tell you about the time I saw Matthew Settle/Rufus?  Well I did, when I was at the Harry P premier.  He rolled down the window of the car he was getting a lift in, swallowed the chinese food he was eating and waved to errebody.  I was the only one that screamed MATTHEW SETTLE

No comments:

Post a Comment