Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Be the Bunny

i had a body epiphany today, for the first time I not only liked my body, I realized it could be covetted.  This sounds bad I know but this is HUGE, not only for me but for average teenage girls everywhere.  I have wider hips and thighs in comparison to my top and I have average maybe a little on the small side boobs.  In the right clothes/bra however, everything balances out.  I'm not going to say it's a Christina Hendricks thing (i wish) but it's similar.  I was sitting in the dressing room at Urban Outfitters and I liked everything about my face; i didn't mind the bags under my eyes, think that my mouth was too small, or that my short short hair made me any less feminine and attractive.
What did I immediately do after this revelation? ...figure out how to dress it for a certain guy.  i sicken myself sometimes.  I sat there thinking about what I would wear on certain meetings and what I would do when he saw me with my new found confidence in my hot dress.
I'm such a chick

DO NOT DO THIS.  what matters is how good we feel about ourselves!  I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have a job, they only person I have to dress up for is myself.
UGH, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the dress I ended up getting.  I would have loved it even if I still thought my body was weird.  I will admit it was bought with certain events in mind but hopefully the nect tiem I put it on (tomorrow) I can enjoy my own confidence In it, and any compliments I get from dudes or chicks will be towards my own self esteem and well being - not proof that a certain guy should "totally be into me"

UGH UGH UGH

My camera's down for the moment but I'll leave you with The Babe herself...







 

I can't wait until the boy trouble are no more - i really felt like I had grown up a bit.  Maybe I'm taking this to seriously but COME ON - I cant even buy a sale dress without consulting my inner guymeter.
It is a really cute dress though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment